Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Welcome to My Wasteland

It’s been some time since I’ve been toying around with the idea of posting the stuff I usually write for local publication[s]. But somehow the idea of posting them on my Mockingbird blog didn’t appeal to me. Maybe I’ve been told one time too many not to mix business with pleasure. Still what I do for work is not far from what I do for fun [as you’ll notice in the succeeding posts, I somehow manage to write the crappiest of things and still get them published - and paid too!] Yet I wanted to maintain some sort of a balance between work and play [if that's possible].

That's the reason I've created Wylde Wasteland - 'Wylde' being one of the pseudonyms I've been using for many years now, and 'Wasteland' because this blog is certainly going to be a wasteland where I’ll host my eternal crap-fest.

So while I'll continue what I've been doing all these months at my usual hangout, this space will contain the absurdities I come up with for a living.

Now, let’s get wasted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karchoong said...

what a waste... hoi....
all our efforts!
LET'S GET ON WITH CATSCANNED NOW!
WHat say???

October 15, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger MockingBird said...

Total waste, dear Baldy, total fucking waste!
Yeah, now that we have all the time in the world at our disposal, I think we can scan all the cats in town.

October 15, 2006 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home